Chasworth Farm Soaps-All Soap
Chasworth Farm soaps are handcrafted in Vermont. Chasworh strives to create mostly organic products that are gentle and effective, and send a wallop to all your senses. Fun to look at, amazing to smell, pleasurable to use.
- Farm Soap- Made with egg yolks and honey, topped with lavender buds and calendula petals.
- Lavender Geranium Cream- A rich and creamy soap made with organic heavy cream and shea butter.
- Lilac- A classic lilac fragrance in olive oil and cocoa butter.
- Sea Salt- A blend of fine French sea salt and soap paste for a spa-like therapy soap.
- Take a Chance- A creamy lather enriched with organic shea butter.
- Vermont Maple- A delicious blend of cocoa butter and pure maple syrup.
- Magic Earth- Earthy patchouli essential oil combines with lavender, clary sage and bergamot.
- Gypsy Rose- A sassy and free-spirited soap. It has a blend of rose, geranium, patchouli and spice.
- Almond- Elegant and classic almond sent is subtle and rich.
- After the Storm-Bright and colorful, citrusy, six layer rainbow soap. It is scented with essential oils and colored with natural mineral pigments and micas. Each layer is a different scent.